Commercialisation of flexibilities
Energy stock market prices can be volatile at times. In an ideal world producers would sell energy in high-price phases and consumers would procure electricity and natural gas in periods with lower prices. With the help of a well-thought-out strategy energy buyers and sellers can at least get near this ideal state. Next to long-term planning the commercialisation of flexibilities should be a key element of a holistic procurement/marketing strategy. When companies seek to commercialise flexibilities it is crucial that their core business will not be effected. To achieve this extensive experiences with energy market processes and methods are required.
GETEC enables you to benefit from the commercialisation of flexibilities. No matter if you are an energy producer or consumer. Flexible – independent – competent.
Our offer for you:
- Commercialisation of flexibilities
- Prequalification, commercialisation and invoicing
- Creation of a commercialisation strategy
- Consulting of manufacturing companies seeking to generate additional revenues with their facilities by making use of flexibilities
- Energy consumers such as industrial or multi-site corporations
- Energy producers
- Benefit from the energy stock market’s volatilities.
- Save energy costs by optimally exploiting your production processes.
- Achieve optimal revenues with the energy you produce.
- Keep control over your core business activities.