Profitability is key when power plant operators commercialise their produced energy. The achieved revenues depend on the prices traded at energy stock markets. In order to maximise profits power plant owners need a strategy which on the one hand has a long-term orientation but on the other hand leaves enough room for reacting to short-term market changes. To create such a strategy experience with both long-term energy stock market products as well as short-term ones, such as day-ahead or intraday trading, is essential.
GETEC has actively participated in the energy stock markets for almost 20 years. We would be happy to share our extensive experience with you in order to optimally market your power plant. Flexible – independent – competent.
Our offer for you:
- Commercialisation of your produced energy at long-term energy stock markets
- Commercialisation of your produced energy at short-term energy stock markets
- Commercialisation of your produced energy via OTC trading
- Consulting on how to best market your power plant (commercialisation strategy)
- Provision of reserve power to make your plant black start capable
- Takeover of your REMIT obligations
Operators of conventional power plants, combined heat and power plants as well as waste-fuelled power stations.
- Create the optimal balance between planning security and flexibility when commercialising your electricity and natural gas.
- Generate optimal revenues with your power plant.
- Spare yourself the hassle with REMIT processes.
- Keep control over your core business activities.