Access to short-term energy stock markets
As an energy consumer, actively participating in the energy stock market is a precondition for procuring electricity and natural gas at low costs and in a transparent way. Also for producers, access to energy markets is crucial in order to achieve optimal prices.
The long-term oriented electricity and natural gas trading platforms offer attractive opportunities for companies seeking to plan ahead and to strategically procure or commercialise energy. A perfect addition to this procurement/commercialisation method is buying and/or selling energy on short-term markets – such as the spot or the intraday market. This mix of long-term and short-term procurement/commercialisation allows companies to plan ahead and stay flexible at the same time.
The access to short-term energy markets incurs certain costs and requires extensive experience with electricity and natural gas trading. Additionally, the administrative hurdles are high – particularly for small and medium sized enterprises. GETEC offers its customers support with participating in short-term energy markets. With our 24/7 energy trading team we make sure that our customers cannot only benefit from the day ahead spot markets but also from the continuous 15-minute-based intraday market.
GETEC enables you to participate in short-term energy stock markets. No matter if you are an energy supplier, producer or consumer. Flexible – independent – competent.
Our offer for you:
- Access to the European electricity stock market EPEX SPOT or OTC trading via broker platforms
- Participation in both the day ahead spot market as well as the 15-minute-based intraday market via our 24/7 trading team
- Energy consumers such as industrial or multi-site corporations
- Energy suppliers
- Energy producers
- Direct marketers of renewable energies
- Buy and sell energy at optimal prices.
- Spare yourself your own costly access to the various energy stock markets.
- Let us handle all administrative requirements for trading electricity and natural gas.
- Benefit from our experiences with EU-wide energy trading.
- Make use of our efficient energy procurement and commercialisation processes.