Energy supply and balancing group management
The supply with electricity and natural gas at prices in line with the market is crucial for an energy consuming company’s profitability. Also for utility companies, the costs for energy procurement are vital for staying competitive.
In Germany, every energy market participant is required by law to maintain so-called balancing groups – or energy ledgers. The regulations concerning the documentation of the balancing groups is becoming increasingly strict. The German authorities thoroughly supervise the energy market participants’ obligation to manage balancing groups on a 15-minute base. Additionally, with the rise of renewable energies forecasts have become more complex. Companies active in multiple European countries have to follow even more rules with regard to their balancing group management.
GETEC supports you with procuring energy at optimal prices while making sure you comply with all applicable rules. No matter if you are an energy supplier, producer or consumer. Flexible – independent – competent.
Our offer for you:
- Energy supply at optimal prices
- Energy supply to your customers in your name (white label)
- Consulting on the optimal procurement strategy for electricity and natural gas for your individual case
- Complete balancing group management
- 24/7 stand-by service
- Support with cross-border energy supply in Europe
- Energy consumers such as industrial or multi-site corporations (also with locations in multiple European countries)
- Energy suppliers who cater to industrial and/ or private consumers
- Supply your facilities with electricity and natural gas at optimal costs
- Benefit from an all-inclusive full service package for your balancing group management
- Make sure you comply with all relevant regulations
- Be on the safe side when doing business in Germany